Monday, May 20, 2013

Who's Your Super Daddy, Funtime Band Asks

As I dad, I'm not Super Dad.

I do the job and a few extras (laundry, cooking), but I like some downtime.

Now that's my perspective. My kids may see me differently.

The Dirty Sock Funtime Band wants to know how kids see their dads, just in time for Fathers Day.

The band is asking kids to submit drawings of their fathers – dressed as their favorite superhero.

The best submissions will be included in the Funtime Band's upcoming "Father's Day" music video.

The deadline to submit your artwork is May 31.

Get the details here.

We saw the DSFB at the recent Kindiefest at BAM and they are a full-throttle rock band for children. Ben (12) was somewhat familiar with their first CD, but Matt (2) was stunned by the colors, the rhythms, and the choreography. He also went home after 2 1/2 hours of music humming a Funtime Band song, above all others.



No comments: